sábado, enero 29, 2005

So CLose

Sometimes
Its very dark inside, so cold, so quiet.
They go beside me, but everything is blurred.
Their voices echo, distorted.
I would like to scream,
but I can not open my lips.
So close...
so far away.

You have numbed me.
Your eyes are like icicles falling from the edge
of a cliff onto the soft ground.
Piercing deeply,
cold.
I see your lips move.
What are you saying?
It does not makes sense.
Your words vanish
quickly, as mist into the air.

Touch me, so I can understand!!
I want to feel your hands.
I want their warmth radiating to my skin.
Touch my hands, let yours slide softly
very slowly. Make your words materialize.


I want your face close to mine.
Warm my nape with your air.
Breathe on me cause I am dying
and I need to be brought back.
I hear your message,
but is scripted
Is it true?
IS IT TRUE??

Shake me!
Wake me!
Make me hear again.....
feel again.....
Don't let it die!
Don't let me die!
I want to hear you.

Sometimes
Its very dark inside,
so cold, so quiet.
You go by me, but you do not see me.
Your voice echoes, distorted I would like to feel you,
but I can not move
So close...
so far away.